Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Boyz of Summer

It’s not the Big League. It’s not even the Little League. But it’s definitely a league of their own.

And NOBODY ain’t got nuthin’ on them in the good-times department.

Best Buds left to right – The Wild Man, The Arm, and The Goofball

image

The Goofball Goofs

image

Ready and waiting.

image

Hmmm……

image

Play ball.

image

Thanks for the photos, Chris. You rock. :-)

P.S. I added the watermark with photography credit because our friend didn’t want it. He doesn’t seek the limelight. So I must shove him into it. It’s what I do. Shove. And “The Arm?” That’s his kiddo. Can that boy ever throw a ball. Yep. Good times. Good memories. Good friends.

Good deal.

(For the interested, I've been asked to post updates on The Lila Minkler Project and I told you I am a bear of very little brain so, of course, I don't send out reminders. If you are interested, a new post appears EVERY DAY there because this is a fast-clip project. If you've missed something you think you want to see, you can link HERE).



©Copyright 2010

15 comments:

  1. I can't wait till TLC can play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely!!! Let the good times roll! Looks like a terrific threesome...sigh...wish the east coast and the west coast weren't so far apart...And your friend is an amazing photographer!!! Good for you!! You are a wonderful friend...and I know that from experience, too! Almost called you today...but then I remembered the three hour time diff. Didn't think you'd be home...Looks like I was right. Love you! Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are speaking a language I completely understand! They are making memories to last a lifetime. Just the way you have them pictured and described I know what a cool bunch of kids they are! The photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, summer and fun and goofy kids. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, these boys look like they know how to have fun. Or better yet, FUN knows how to have them! And very cool of you to give the photographer credit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the good ole summertime! Love watching the games, until it gets too hot! But it's still fun. Great photos,what a good friend to have!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like they're enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you just love to watch the kids games...my grandsons are into football and I wouldn't miss a game!!!

    The Arm's father is a great photographer...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your blogs! Always makes me laugh! Congrat's on all the awards!!! I'm not suprised though,you are a wonderful blogger!!!! Thanks for sharing.You always make my day!!!

    Keep on Truckin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just came by to say 'I love you,' and to tell you that you could do ANYTHING you put your mind to, and outshine us all!! Have a wonderful week, dearest Robynn!!! XO from Janine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome photos! We are in the middle of ball season here too. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh! What handsome young men! I'll just bet there are girls everywhere sighing as they walk past.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh. I love it, I miss those days...sports, friends, etc. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They will remember these wonderful days always. C

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cool of you to give the photographer credit.
    post free classified ads

    ReplyDelete