Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Want To Ugg You

pink ugg boot

Free Ugg Boots From Whooga Boots!

When you bend over and look at the feet you have down under you, wouldn't you like to see a new pair of Uggs, sent to you free from the land down under?

I got an opportunity to offer my dear readers a chance to win free, warm Ugg boots to get ready for the cold and chilly days ahead here in the Northern Hemisphere. I couldn't pass it up. The only catch is you have to link through my blog and add the button to your blog - then you're entered. If you click on the link above you'll enter through Whooga, the sponsor of this contest. I hope you win! Click away!

Copyright 2009

12 comments:

  1. Nice of you... they approached me but I am too lazy to get involved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh. I ugg them too! Just might go for this one...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I also Ugg you, Robynn! Big hugs and sloppy kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love Ugg boots. When my shepherd was a pup, he ate my one and only pair. Since then, I've been too poor to purchase another but I do have fond memories. Thanks for offering us this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope sorry can't bear them! Glad to let someone else win them! Thanks for thinking of us though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aCtually, at this point, I'm just glad to be able to see my feet. A few more months, and I won't! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always amazing to see the high school girls wearing these and then the person next to them are wearing flip flops! Aren't they hot on the feet,.. fleece lined?

    ReplyDelete
  8. just wanted to let you know I gave you an award for your blog! check out my blog for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live in these outside of flip flop weather and end up wearing them 8 months out of the year! Thank goodness for fleece, they even keep me warm at the skating rink when its 40 below :) Such a great opportunity for someone to win a pair! Thanks Robynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love a pair of Ugg's. I'll have to figure out the link button thing. Fun name ... Whooga! I feel like I should pump my arm when I say it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I was 16 I had a boyfriend that wore uggs every where. (he was from Santa Cruz) I didn't like them the (I called them ugg-ly) but I do like them now.

    ReplyDelete