Saturday, September 5, 2009

Observational Twitter 20

Famous Quote:

Tomorrow is the only day in the year that appeals to a lazy man. ~Jimmy Lyons

Obscure Quote:

Tomorrow is NOT the only day in the year that appeals to a lazy man. I think I'm pretty excited about the day after tomorrow, cheered substantially over next week, and positively euphoric regarding the twelfth of never. ~Robynn


Copyright 2009

Click HERE to join us in the healthy eating challenge at 30 Day Throw Down! and your chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card.

New post at 30 Day Throw Down!

8 comments:

  1. The 12th of never is absolutely booked solid on my calender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes I remember when I could get drunk on Sunday and then sleep it off on Monday. Those days are long gone. A womans work is never done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another 'famous' quote that I like is from another fellow "Okie" ... Will Rogers-- Don't let yesterday use up too much of TODAY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you nailed that one square on the head now didn't you? 12th of never, I love it!

    ReplyDelete