Thursday, July 23, 2009

Humane Award For You, For Me


“The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers who are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world. Recipients of this award should write a post about it, linking to the person gifting the award, along with ten of their own nominees.”

This came in from Jientje, my friend at Heaven Is In Belgium. I thank you most kindly for thinking of me, Jientje. You should check this woman out. I use no hyperbole when I tell you she shoots amazing photos and makes you long to visit that gorgeous country of hers. She speaks English and apologizes for any mistakes to which I say, "Please. I'm lucky to say your NAME in another language." Thanks for all the beauty, Jientje!

Now, you know I can't pick ten of you. I just can't. All you commenters keep me doing this. I'm not nearly as wonderful as you make me sound but I thank you for caring enough to say it anyway. I've been a little absent for various reasons and I'll be absent a little more while I work on a project but I know how you are. You'll forgive me and accept me. So, this is for you. Please pick it up and post it and know I mean it when I say you deserve it.

With Love,

Robynn

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on the wonderful award! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You collect blogging awards like I collect parking tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too kind!! I agree, you deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You DO deserve this 'award' ... I don't think you realize just how much you 'lift us up' ... how much your kindness means ... how much we enjoy your special brand of humor ... and how delightful reading your blog can be to some of us. Thank you, Robynn ... my life is richer (and so much happier) having you as my blog friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Robynn ~ Eddie x
    PS You might see me on David's Roast soon - sent it all off to him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Robynn!! You definitely do deserve it!! :D I love your blog... you make me smile everytime i read it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do so deserve this award. I've got a loooooong way to go before I could feel right about picking up this award. You are held in high regard by more folks than you could know.

    Helen

    W.V. - you ought to have some fun with this one... subsout

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heartiest congratulations. You deserved this award.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Robynn, just wanted to let you know the comment you left on my blog this morning made me LOL. Seriously, as in I literally laughed out loud (your comment was funnier than the posting itself which should be a surprise to no one) You are too funny, girlfriend.

    Congrats again on the well deserved award!

    PS: If I can beg a favor of my fellow Ravings readers, I'm sucking up to my brother for forgetting his 50th birthday by trying to get 50 people to wish him happy 50th birthday. I'm still about a dozen short so if anyone has a spare minute please leave a birthday wish on my blog. Just a quick "happy birthday Brad" will do (but if you want to toss in a snarky comment about getting old that's even better) Be sure you read Robynn's comment when you're there. She was in rare form this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So deserving and yes, we will be here waiting for you when you make your return :) Will you be sharing about your project with us?

    Always a pleasure to have you out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Robynn, there isn't a more deserving person!!!!

    Do what you have to do...we will be here!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Robynn your just the best in my book!

    I hope you got the two awards that I gave you today too!

    Have a great weekend!

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is CRAZY!

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete