Friday, May 15, 2009

Sisterhood And Renee Awards

I am SOOO late with awards and passing them along. This one came in to me from Living Life Outside the Box quite awhile ago and honestely, someone else as well, and just look at me not able to remember, which is horrible!!


Here are the rules:1. Put the logo on your blog or post.2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

And this award was created by Bella and Ces in honour of their friend Renee, an incredible lady who in the face of a frightening life battle is tackling each day with great spirit and courage. Here is what Bella says of this award:“this is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow.I hope it finds it’s way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving acorns…”


I am so honored to have received these awards and I thank those of you who sent them to me. (I was so interested in the history behind this one I forgot to copy the link of who sent it to me. Will you please contact me and I will include it here? And then forgive your DOLT of a friend as I offer my sincere apology?!) I will try to be more timely in the future about posting them and passing them along and keeping track. I cannot choose among my dear friends who have been a true Sisterhood - so that is for all of you!!!

As far as the Renee Award goes, I know that many of you are battling incredibly hard things in your life: emotional struggles, physical battles, family disturbances, financial worries. Does that just about cover ALL of us in some fashion or other?! Guess that's one reason we enjoy hanging out together. We know that life IS struggle much of the time but it is also great JOY if someone walks with you. You bring ME great joy with your love and acceptance of me, and your ABUNDANCE of kind words. You move me to laughter, or tears, or growth through your writings and/or unbelievable photography which often takes me to spiritual places of beauty, or shows me something I would never see without your perspective. So this is for you, too. You know what you battle and I hope you feel free to pick this up and post it proudly on your blog.


THANK YOU for being my friends. You don't have to be. And I NEVER forget that.

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on both awards .. very deserving.
    Have a great weekend Robynn!
    God Bless.
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very deserving indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on both the awards!
    Hun, you so deserve all the awards, accolades and adulation thrown your way.
    Seriously!!!
    I bless the day (and Libby herself) when Libby said *hey, you have to go over here and check out this Robynn's Ravings woman - she's a hoot!

    This blogging stuff, that just started out as a way to have something for myself, has turned into so much MORE than that.
    I've met some amazing friends through blogging and I have no doubt that I've made some life-long friends...
    Ain't this a HOOT??

    There are very, very few people that I would lend my stretchy pants to, or offer to share toast in my quarters with... you know?
    But you're certainly one of them!
    xoxoxXXooxoO

    ReplyDelete
  4. So well deserved!! So glad we get to come here and celebrate all things you, with you! And thank you, for YOUR gift of friendship, you wouldn't have to extend yourself either, but you always do, in a very generous way. Blessings Robynn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR WELCOME FRIEND.

    HUGS FROM MAINE

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely lovely awards...you are most deserving! Thanks for the email today. Ditto what Spud Woman said. It's amazing the friendships that develop through words in cyberspace.
    Sending my love<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't say it better than the rest ...deserving, you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful award that Bella and Ces created. And you absolutely deserve both awards.

    I think one of the reasons that blogging is so addictive is all the love and support that comes back to you and all the friends that you may never, in life, meet that lift you up and support you.

    What you give comes back to you ten-fold.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You deserve them for entertaining us all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so deserving of these awards. You really are. You are like a breath of fresh air and an inspiration to many out there, including me. You are going through a lot as well and you still seem to have such a wonderful attitude on life, a great positive outlook and I really adore that, that is what I need to work on.

    Any time you need to talk to me as well, you are also invited to email, etc... I just wanted you to know that, k?

    Hugs and kisses♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. You deserve these and many more.

    Thank you for being YOU, Robynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your awards. I received some over the weekend and was thrilled! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete