Friday, April 17, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

"I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God."

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?



Pampering Beki always hosts Fingerprint Friday and if I can, I like to participate. It certainly isn't hard to come up with something this morning.

I am awed and touched God has seen fit to bring all of you dear friends and readers into my life. Your words and laughs and encouragement are beyond what my limited descriptive abilities can convey. You make me feel like a real writer. You cause me to believe I'll get the books out there or the magazine articles. You make me want to grow and be able to tell a publisher (because they always want to know what you've written and, basically, why anyone would bother reading), that I have THIS blog, and THIS body of work, and all these people who are willing to come back, day after day, to read my scribblings. Every new follower adds mightily to my credibility for marketing. And I very much want to publish. Writing is my passion. That you enjoy it and keep returning and encouraging, is my over-the-top blessing.

YOU make me believe it's possible.

With Deepest Gratitude and Love,


Robynn

21 comments:

  1. When you publish your first book, will you put that wonderful picture of you wearing the feedbag apron on the back cover??
    Because...I know there is going to be a book!!
    Have a great weekend.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Robynn....Finally I get ato meet you :)...I just started to read through all the prayers and good wishes sent to us after the accident, and your good name was amongst them. I am touched, and from the bottom of my heart I thank you for your kindness and healing help....
    with great affection,
    Braja xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing...I'm off to read some more of your posts. You've got me hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing is your passion...and it shows! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey, you know that's just what friends *do*. You should know that by now. ;-)

    I want to see the feedbag apron on the cover too!! Or maybe even stretchy pants and a cape! LMAO!

    XOxooOxO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want something bad enough, you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robynn, Your blog is amazing and to think I would never have met you if it weren't for your article. God works in mysterious ways and doors are always opening.
    I remember back to reading where you were told your writing wasn't what magazines wanted. Well, who cares because WE want your writing.
    By the way, you are a winner but you'll have to figure out what I mean :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe the apron should BE the cover jacket. Take over the cover jacket and you have an apron!

    Where is the pre-order?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am fortunate to be associated with you and your highly addictive writings - my only regret is that I did now find you earlier. Your Brit pal, Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am fortunate to be associated with you and your highly addictive writings - my only regret is that I did now find you earlier. Your Brit pal, Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  11. See I've published the comment twice - no matter, it is worth repeating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh, okay. NOW I get it (I've always been a bit slow). I kind of wondered what was up with wanting 'followers' -because you never struck me as one that "needed" such validation to such a point... but NOW, I get it. Makes complete sense. Yes, I can see that each follower is proof positive (to a publisher) that you are worth reading. I'd 'follow' again, but I am only one. But, you know... STILL, when it comes down to it, no matter WHAT publishers say, you are still worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. And publish you SHALL, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Trying to find your story on Kiwi, the budgie. Have you published it? Could link it to Mickey! so they can have a chat. Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  15. You WILL get the books out there, keep up the positive attitude and the fantastic writings that keep everyone coming back.
    You are an inspiration to all.

    Forgive me for not visiting much, I haven't been so well. After 25 days no seizures I suffered a bad seizure and back in hospital. I'm out but I'll be sporadic with the comments... Know I read you and adore your posts!
    Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Robynn, we all love to read your writings....however as you know publishing is difficult

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tagged you on my most recent post:)Hugs Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww-I feel very appreciated. I know I haven't been around here a long time, but I've enjoyed my visits!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Robyn,

    That was very beautifully put, however no thanks is needed.

    That comment about your son and the bowls was HILARIOUS! You gonna have to send me your email addy or something so I can start emailing you. You are SOOO funny!

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been listening to Steven Curtis Chapman since I was about 12...throughout my life he has remained relevant - mostly (I believe) because he allows Christ to be relevant through him.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dearest Robynn,

    You MUST write ... you MUST publish ... such a gift you have, truly this special talent is a gift and to share that gift with us is a blessing. We gave shared so much history (unknown to the other) You lift me up ... Thank you, Sandy

    ReplyDelete