Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thank You, Treehouse!


I won an Amazon giftcard from Treehouse Kitchen, aka, The Treehouse Chef! Yay! Thanks Treehouse!

If you've never visited her site you might like to check it out. I've gotten lots of wonderful recipes from her. She makes terrific food and just got done introducing us to some of her favorite things. Go here for food inspiration. :)


On another note.....stay tuned......
I found Jojo looking very guilty by my computer this morning. Apparently, there is now an Epilogue to "A Bear Market," and Jojo has had HER say. She says it will be up later today.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Love your clip-art! Congrats on the giftcard too... I'll be looking for that upcoming post about the bears!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - can't wait for more Bear Market...

    As for some food inspiration... will that help or is it already too late?

    Word verification: emeout = over and out or I'm outta here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm always looking for recipes!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for you!!!
    I hope Treehouse actually sends it to you. Unlike some friends who saaay they're sending chocolate. (Did you know that I caught that comment that you made where you admitted you lied about sending me chocolate??
    Hmmmm? Pbbbbbbbbbbbbppppptttt!
    *SNORT*

    (Good for you girl!! I just LOVE Amazon!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the giftcard! And look at you...94 followers now! They just keep multiplying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you! Congrats, Robynn!!

    ReplyDelete