Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Prayer Request for Caring Friends

Hi All -

Serious note here this afternoon......

Would you all keep a dear woman, Kaleena, her husband, and their girls in your prayers today? You can read her story here. All three girls are in the hospital right now, very ill, and all, of course, want their mommy. But there's only one of her. And her husband has some serious health issues as well. She also lost a baby son. Life can be so very hard to understand but she is fully leaning on God's grace and provision. Lots of you have walked through extremely tough times and might be able to lend a word of encouragement. And I know your prayers would mean so much.

Also, my Hannah-Bo has taken a turn for the worse after battling something for about three months off and on. This last virus, a week ago, knocked her down before she was back up again. She wasn't desperately ill before that but just extremely tired and couldn't shake a nagging cough. The doctor wants to see her again tomorrow and neither one of us feel like even sitting in the office but, that's the way it is. Anyway, our troubles certainly pale in comparison to poor Kaleena's.

7 comments:

  1. WE'LL BE PRAYING FRIEND.

    HUGS FROM MAINE

    http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Thanks for the kind words and prayer request for my girls. I will pray for Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will definitely be praying for your friend and for your hannah-bo... i hope the dr appointment goes well tomorrow!! (did i ever mention that i have a twin named hannah? ... well i do :) after the hannah in the bible :D we are fraternal twins and are as different as night and day! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers to all of you -gosh, that momma's story just made me feel so badly for them while at the same had me counting my blessings. Hope your HB gets feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. will certainly keep you and your family and friends in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going over there after I'm done with your Blog Robynn....thank you for sending me there...
    And my thoughts are with Hannah-Bo too! I hope things turn out on the positive side for her...and you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, dear. I should be in bed now, but am trying to catch up what I missed. And it looks like I've missed something serious. I hope Hannah-Bo is back to normal now, but I'll be praying none-the-less.

    ReplyDelete