Saturday, February 28, 2009

We Have Winners!.....and a Baby!


Congratulations to the two winners of the $50 Amazon.com gift cards!! They are:

Aunt Kathy's Place!

Knitnut,Karen!

Way to go ladies and I hope you have something fun in mind for your cards! They will be winging their way to you shortly. Please contact me at robynnsravings at gmail dot com with your shipping information.

Thank you to everyone who participated and for all your helpful, insightful, and kind comments. There will be more contests to come.

And we have a bouncing baby boy! Jesse (isn't that the CUTEST name?) is 8lbs. and 21" long. Mother and baby are doing fine. I would include photos but I, of course, respect their privacy at this wonderful, blessed time.

15 comments:

  1. Ah - a healthy boy! Wonderful!

    And, of course, congratulations to the winners! How generous of you to do this competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robynn, I'm shocked! Post pics of the baby soon we can see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh what a great surprise especially after being sick all week. I'll get you my address as well.

    A new baby boy, what fun. Maybe you can share the name, I love hearing new babies names.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners, congrats to the new family. Cute name. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww... I LOVE babies! And I love the name Jesse. :-)Tell the happy family, "congratulations!"

    And congratulations too to Knitnut Karen and Aunt Kathy... Way to GO, girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I agree that Jesse is a keeper of a name! Love that photo, too! What an expression!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners and to Jesse's family!
    (Wow, 8 lbs.) So glad Mom and baby are doing fine.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, congratulations!! How fabulous.

    I also really enjoyed your article on Homeschooling. It's pretty rare in Australia but sometimes you wonder if that could be the right thing for your child (or not?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Conrats to the winners and to the new mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad it sounds like your doula day went smoothly for all involved.
    A mermaid?? Am not surprised with the line about being connected to the universe (from what I know about you).
    And thank you for your comment... too kind of you ...as you are a busy woman with 93(!!!!) followers.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh....my little brother's name is Jesse! i love that name...wish i would have named one of my boys that. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners! Sounds like you know how to birth them babies! Best Wishes on a job well done, Robynn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the winners!
    Congratulations on the new baby boy!
    Looking forward to pics soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the winners! How wonderful for the new family! Robynn I can think of no bigger gift than that of being a Doula for someone :)

    ReplyDelete