Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And the Award Goes To...Update

Am I the only one who does completely hair-brained things on a daily basis? I fancy myself a halfway intelligent person but I regularly prove that to be untrue. Keeps me humble. I will never suffer from pride issues. My idiocy prevents it.

With that said, I have to add someone to my award list because I would have if I had rubbed my two brain cells together.

Joy at El Mundo de Mamacita has been someone I've followed for quite a while. I love what she stands for and how she tries to make the most of what is given to her and blesses her family. She has a heart of gold and recently even offered to pay for her readers to see the movie "Fireproof" if they couldn't afford it. She feels that strongly about encouraging healthy marriages. And she will teach you how to eat leftovers you would rather throw out. Okay, about that last part.......

And if you haven't had your belly laugh yet today, you HAVE to go over to Tatersmama and check out her most recent post. She says some things about me that should be refuted and even shows an unflattering video of me having a hissy fit. I bet you didn't know that I am actually a flipped-out asian woman but she seems to have the video to prove it. Well, sort of...watch it and you be the judge.

11 comments:

  1. ...two brain cells together. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you just the sweetest!!!! Thank You. I am honored. It's my first award and you're a great writer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the blogging world is such an amazing community isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hair-brained? Daily basis?
    For you? I second the motion! ...wink...
    Got Tater pulling up as I type...yours loads faster so You get my undivided attention first...feel privileged now, Ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I thought the two brain cells, was funny...heading over to tatersmama/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're half-brained - cos it's hilarious!

    And that hissy fit in the airport.. too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howling quietly, cuz Kev's trying to sleep! That was hilarious! What a riot! Left Tatersmam a note, you'll have to go read it. You all are too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two brain cells, eh? At least they can be friends... agree with your update... and now must go off to Tatersmama... crikey, this blogging malarkey is fun! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. am total fool and only picked up one of those lovely awards and now have to get in car and take three cross children to London. Joy! Will come and get other one on friday. Thank you!!! And will do the passing on thing too... XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally understandable - we all have those moments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay - I just watched the video - so tell me...when did you get the plastic surgery. Whoever did it was really good...I would never have guessed that you were Vietnamese... or that you had such incredible lung power!

    ReplyDelete