Thursday, January 22, 2009

Observational Twitter 8

Adage:

"Walk softly and carry a big stick." Theodore Roosevelt quoting a West African proverb.

Epigram:

"Walk hard and carry a gun." Robynn Reilly

(Disclaimer: My personal views may be modestly impacted by having played fire hydrant tonight to a two-legged pittbull who simply chews up shoes and sticks. Ah committees.....Someone once said, "A moose is a horse made by a committee" to which I would add "I'm ridin' Bullwinkle off into the sunset." Goodnight saddle pals!)


Copyright 2009

4 comments:

  1. Haha. I love this one. I would make it a BIG gun tho. Or Big Guns. :-) Your writing is totally inspiring, and funny, so I'm adding you to my read list. :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Robynn, you must have had one he** of a night Lady! Hope you slept well with your gun next to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... It's PERFECT!
    But then again, everything you say is - and you'll never know how much I just like havin' you around. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good quote. Are you still having a "cover the head" day? I hope it is becoming an "uncover the head" day soon.

    ReplyDelete