Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Finally Here!

For all who have waited breathlessly for my opinions, reflections, and life-changing insights,(both of you), I have arrived.

I named my blog "Laugh Til You Die" because I can't handle life without finding something to laugh about on a nearly daily basis. While it's true there are experiences in our lives which come without any humor, most of the time we can find a chuckle even in the dark. For me, the laughing lights a light so I can navigate. If I must face all difficulties with intense sobriety and "appropriate" seriousness, I forfeit joy. And joy is God's gift to me. I hope to use it until I leave for heaven and then I hope to get new material.


Copyright 12/08

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog! Write, write, write! Take a look at my blog...I gave you a long awaited introduction. Love you! Regie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too exciting, I can hardly wait for the literary (blog) world to experience your rusings. They will laugh all the way to their toes. Even your introductory email announcing your entrance into the blogging world was funny. You are too much fun. With Love in Christ, I remain Dave Teter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Laughter is the shortest distance between friends." Can't wait to join in the fun and read with joy...It will certainly be a treat for my heart...love, Pam McD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the encouraging words!!

    ReplyDelete